~ Onew one morning asking key to fry chicken. ~
Onew: key ....lunch we ate fried chicken again!OK!
key: you have to eat chicken all day yesterday, you still want to eat? you are chicken lovers! ok then I'll fry your chicken.
Onew: lol ....I love you key! (Hug key)
~ At the time of noon. . . ~Onew: lalalala ~I miss you fried chicken! (Said with a cheerful)key! (Shouting)where my fried chicken?
key: there on the table! (Shouting from upstairs)
Onew: where?that there is only chicken bones alone!where my fried chicken? (Looking confused while looking around the kitchen)
Key: where your eyes?the fried chicken! (While opening the hood of food)Wew! (Surprised)where the chicken? why is missing? I've put it in a state of completion of cooking! Who took it? the chicken stock last!
Onew: my fried chicken. . . T.T (sad)who took my fried chicken! (Shouting angrily)
Minho: what are you saying? fried chicken? (Just down from upstairs)
Key: yes, fried chicken for our lunch that I put on the table is lost!
Onew: Oh I really want fried chicken now. . . T.T (very sad)
~ Jonghyun suddenly out of the bathroom and came into the kitchen ~
jjong: key! (While embracing key)thank you for the fried chicken! very good!
Onew and Key: WHAT!?
jjong: why?there is something wrong?
Onew: you are evil!
It belonged to my fried chicken! (While laughing pinch jjong)you must replace it!
jjong: what!? (Surprised)l0l I think the key made for me! I'm sorry hahahaha. . .
key: you crazy?You eat 5 servings of chicken ours?Your stomach is stomach rubber!l0l!
jjong: I'm sorry! lol (laugh)I was very hungry!
Minho: so now we eat?
Taemin: pasta! (Sudden)we only eat pasta! hyung key made pasta right at no.1!all agree right? xD
Onew: how else. . . (Disappointed)we just ate pasta. . .
Minho and Taemin: agree!
jjong: I do not want to!I was stuffed! (Laughs)
Onew: then you rations for my course (laughing too)
jjong: OK!it as a substitute for chicken you l0l. . .
Key: do not know just eat you. . .help me create a paste that, come quick! This was after the lunch hour!
Onew, Taemin, Minho, jjong: OK!
~ In the end found out also that it is fried chicken thief jjong, and grudgingly and reluctantly Onew not be eating fried chicken l0l ~
--- Sorry if this story is too short ---
Entri Populer
-
SHINee releases official ‘Haru’ MV from Haru OST In September, SHINee released thei...
-
News of SHINee ’s Jonghyun receiving surgery on his leg were delayed in being reported to the media. Jo...
-
SHINee will release the full version of the music video for their Japan debut single Replay through EMI Music Japan’s official youtube c...
-
SHINee at their concert "SHINee THE 1st CONCERT IN TOKYO SHINee WORLD" in Japan on December 26. [SM Entertainment] Korean boy ban...
-
Shinee Shinee Shinee live at SM Town Live in Bangkok Background information Origin Seoul , South Korea Genres R&B , pop...
-
June 9, 2011 TVXQ!, SHINee and f(x) Arrived in France! Over 1,500 French Fans Gathered at de Gaulle Airport! The Concert Highlights to be...
-
~ Onew one morning asking key to fry chicken. ~ Onew : key .... lunch we ate fried chicken again! OK! key : you have to eat chicken all da...
Selasa, 30 November 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
hahahahahaha. . . :D
BalasHapus